Wednesday, April 26, 2006

going through the motions.

Well....I'm sitting here at frothy monkey with a good friend of mine. I have the day off, which is always nice! I really wish I could start off everyday like this. Wake up at 9am. Shower. Hit up frothy monkey. Then do whatever my little heart desires. Sometimes I fear the need to make money and pay bills crushes our desires.

Lately I've found myself in the mundane of going through the motions of my daily life. Wake up 6am. Shower. Drive 30 mintues. Take care of Ava Grace. Get off work at 6pm. Meet up with my friends. Go to bed. Start the whole thing over again.

In August my life will look a little different. I will live in a different place. Probably have a different job. There are a few options out there, and I'm just praying through them all. One of them...basically is my dream...and it's becoming more of a reality, but it'll be a HUGE leap of faith on my part. So, I'm really just praying through that.

I just felt the need to catch you (whoever still reads this) up on my life.

I hope all is well on your side...

and PS- UPDATE YOUR BLOGS!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Kay said...

lele!!!! sorry i didnt call you last weekend, i was in nashville. but----while i was there i went to frothy monkey and by the way, its my favorite. i cant wait to be able to go there with YOU when i LIVE there.

dianne said...

so i still get the update on east coasters..biscuet used to always quote...find the majesty in the mundane..ps i loved the frothy monkey and am jealous!