Wednesday, July 20, 2005

unstructured.



so here i am writing my first blog ever. i sit here wondering if i even have anything interesting to say (and i don't). or if i'm just posting because a few of my friends do it, and it seemed like something cool to do with my totally unstructured life.

speaking of unstructured life, i just got back from leading worship at a camp. i must say, after spending ten days with the same wonderful people and being at camp constantly surrounded by people except while i'm sleeping, i return to the mundane of everyday life and i feel so lonely. it's horrible, i tell you!! just horrible! i miss my friends, and i miss getting to do what i love and i find my self having withdrawals. after talking with they guys, i have found that we all seem to feel this way. i guess thats what happens when you get to do what you love and then it's over.

alas (yes, i said alas), i'm trying to live everyday to the fullest knowing good and well that the Lord has me exactly where i am for His reasons and to fully rely on Him for fullfillment. He is good! and I love Him for that and for so many other things.

well, i did it! my first blog.

enjoy.

0 comments: