Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Stuck in my head...

Let's see how well this'll work...

From time to time there are lyrics within a song that get stuck in my head, these are ten that frequently find themselves hanging out in there...

Let's see how well you know my taste in music if you can figure these out (no cheating!!..how well do you know these off the top of your head)...

1. "I miss you, I guess that I should"

2. "what the hell is going on?"

3. "standing on the edge of the begining and end"

4. "I found my strength in forgiving you, I never even dreamed how far my heart could go."

5. "and if it ever was there and it left, it doesn't mean it was never true."

6. "sing me to sleep"

7. "you just might find if you give it time you will wave hello again"

8. "honey, surely one of us is crazy"

9. "take a look at my face for the last time"

10. "Doesn't mean everything must change"

BONUS: "I was always taught well, be the strong one, keep it inside"

Alright...let's see it...GO!

1 comments:

dianne said...

im terrible..the only one i got was #1 coldplay. but im dying to know the rest. can you give me the answers since i posted first