Monday, December 11, 2006

haircut.

Ah! It's been too long since my last blog...i REALLY thought this time would be different.

Today I'm sitting in Auburn, AL bc i had a meeting with Heather the hairmaster this morning. She chopped my hair off...only cause i asked her to. I would post pictures, but I'm sitting in a coffee shop with people around me and I'm afraid they might think i'm vain if i busted out the camera and started my photoshoot...what do you think!?..vain? yeah, i thought so too.

that's really all i got right now...except for my "secret project" that has just begun that only a few special ones of you out there know about. Maybe one day I'll get brave enough to tell the blog world about the "secret project." Just calling it a "secret project" makes you want to know even more...doesn't it!?! Well too bad. I'll tell you soon enough.

2 comments:

Biscuet said...

i am excited about the secret project. Good seeing you today.

jared.smith said...

yeah girl.. i'm excited about your secret project too.