Tuesday, March 11, 2008

blog'n

Well...it's been almost a year since I last blogged on my site. I'm not real sure why I decided to start back. I seriously doubt anyone ever checks this anymore, but I guess I just miss getting my thoughts out, posting fun pictures, telling stories, or the latest news. Not much on the latest news other than the fact that every weekend from here till July is booked due to the wedding extravaganza of my brother, Walker, and Emily. And I guess the best stories I have these days are usually ones of funny sayings from Ava that I get on a daily basis. So far today she hasn't said anything worth noting, although she has hit me and scratched me several times. I'm not sure what started this abusive phase of her life, but after enough stern looks and time outs I'm sure she'll figure out this is not a good idea if she wants to keep friends and stay out of trouble. I do have a lot of fun new pictures of my cute little neice, Campell Grace Norris. I'll have to post those soon. She's really cute and will be 3 weeks old on Thursday! My thoughts these days tend to wander and seem a bit scattered. My community group can probably testify to my scatteredness. Every Wednesday I come in and bounce from thought to thought, rarely ever making any sense, but thankfully they accept me that way and do their best to follow.

Well, it seems like that's all for now. On a day to day basis my life doesn't seem to exciting, but as I read over this post I see that there is so many exciting things happening. So, no promises, but I will continue to try and keep up with this bloggidy blog world.

1 comments:

emily said...

yeah...keep up...you can do it!

welcome back, friend!