Monday, August 18, 2008

A few things down...MANY more to go

So far wedding planning has been fun and at the same time stressful. I've learned I have a tough time making decisions. Every time I think I've tackled one thing off of my LONG "to do" list, it then comes with many tiny little detailed decisions to make. Like for example, book the reception venue/caterer. Seems easy, right? Find a place that will accomodate our GROWING list of 500+ people. (I remember the day we got engaged saying, 'yeah a small wedding seems really nice, let's do that'...haha...not so small anymore). In Montgomery it's really difficult to find a venue that will let you bring in your own caterer, plus it's WAY more expensive to do it that way. So we're opting with the venue/caterer from the same place. Seems like it might make life easier. Now, that we've booked the reception, comes the MANY menu options. Do you want beef? pork? shrimp? all of the above? I'm beginning to tell my mom I don't care, and just let her make the decision. So now...here's where the reception will be! Yay! for checking one thing off the list! :)


2 comments:

emily said...

and you picked out our dresses...that's another thing to check off. i'm getting super excited!!!

Tyler Asbury said...

Yay Lele! I love reading your journey too- isn't it crazy yet so fun?! I hear you on the in between seasons thing- I have never felt more in between in my life- ha! I am so excited for you though! Eric seems precious!