Sunday, September 25, 2005

Back to reality.

Here i am again. I've found myself in my favorite little local coffee shop listening to my "coffee shop" mix on itunes, that consists of my favorites, such as david gray, ryan adamas, david mead, coldplay, counting crows...all the greats. It's raining outside and on days like today I can't help but let my thoughts wander.

I've been getting slack from some of you about how my blogs leave me too exposed to the world wide web. So I could just post some BS about how life is, or I could get real and tell you whats really going on.

I'm confused, content, loving, cozy, deeply thinking, missing someone, joyful, sad, at ease, peaceful, wondering, hungry, prideful, jealous, healing, seeking, wanting, and growing up. As I look over the adjectives that I just listed I kinda wonder how I could be all those things at once, but I am. And I am where I am. And I like it and I don't all at the same time. So that's where I am today.

Thanks for letting me get my feelings out through a stupid blog. It's some type of release for me.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite lines from a song, ever...

"there's things I remember, there's things i forget, i miss you i guess that i should..."

1 comments:

Rachel Kay said...

hey booger breath. who are you missing? again, it was so good to see our glowing face.