Monday, September 26, 2005

Top Twelve:

Ok guys...since you all know how much I LOVE music, esp. new artists. I decided I would list my top twelve (it was ten, but I couldn't leave some of these folks out) favorite songs RIGHT NOW (like this very moment...these can vary depending on mood, attitude, and so on...you get my point)

In no particular order...

1. Sleeping with the lights on- Teitur
2. Ever After You- The Gabe Dixon Band
3. A Home- Maia Sharp
4. Feels Just Like It Should- Jamiroquia
5. Lately- David Gray
6. Fix You- Coldplay (NO DUH!)
7. Outsider- The Daylights
8. Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap
9. It's the Night Time- Josh Rouse
10. Don't Get Comfortable- Brandon Heath
11. Like the Last Time- Matt Wertz
12. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go- Madeleine Peyroux

wow...two days in a row..Just call me butter cause I'm on roll!! ha!

3 comments:

Rachel Kay said...

i love imogen heap.

Susan Gordon said...

oh my gah! i love teitur. they're the best! look at you with all your cool music! you're so stinkin cool.

Stacey said...

Always nice to see Maia Sharp listed anywhere on someone's "got into my head and won't stop" list. Maia's a gem. Kim Richey might pique your interest as well with her CD "Glitter." She's a Nashville favorite and writes a lot with Maia.