Thursday, September 15, 2005

I'm Amy....

Dear lele~ I love you. I think you are the best thing since sliced bread. Thank you for hanging out with me on Thursday nights at 7 to watch the oc. You make me smile:) I've never met anyone like you. You have such a heart for people and I believe God was showing off when He made you! You are truly amazing and I consider it a honor to call you my friend. I can't believe we've only known each other a month.. TODAY! AHH...All the memories! Late night sonic trips, Mission "save lele from the football game", Singing gangstaz paradise,rollerblading in Wal-mart, plunging your toilet.. gross, 5 o'clock conversations on IM, late night convos, Christmas in September, it's a grind, facebook, reading psalms, being the referee for kelsey vs. amy fights, boy talks, refuge in the park, writing/singing songs in my car, the 20 question game, and SOOOOO many more to come! (Like Christmas in New York city!!) Love, Amy

0 comments: